Well now that I am Home home, I have been enjoying my time to the fullest. Today was the first day that I have had to spend fully, yesterday being too drowsy and lazy spending most of the time cuddling inside the blanket. My body was getting used to the cold :P! Few things I realized today
- I miss college more than I thought I would. Well for obvious little reasons, thought I wouldn't want to get back to that place anytime soon.
- I miss my old wavy hair. Shit people make mistakes, and I make tonnes of them!
- Cooking is actually damn fun. If you have a person to help you out (like my mommy the great), it can be a lot more fun.
- Decorating a Christmas tree for the very first time was super exciting. Few more stuff to add on to it and I will be posting a picture soon :D!
- I have actually grown thin! I bought a few awesome tops today and the size I usually buy was loose for me!! Yupppiiieeee....
- I agree with guys watching porn and stuff. Well it's part of their genes isn't it? But I do not, or should I say DO NOT agree with guys videotaping girls, without their knowledge, and enjoying the tapes later on. Very bad boys, very bad!
- I get tensed really really fast. And at most times it turns out to be for nothing.
So well yup that's it for now!! Made Palak Paneer today and it came out really good :D