Monday, October 17, 2011

If this is the only way....

You were there for me when the world walked away,
You made me laugh when I forgot what laughter meant,
You stood by me when the world pointed fingers at me,
You understood me more than I have understood myself,
But you have changed,
I don't know why, I don't know when,
You seemed to enjoy seeing me cry,
You provide me with no love nor care,
I crave for some love from you,
I crave for some words from you,
And now it seems to be too wounded,
That they do not make any difference to me,
I love you a lot,
But if this is the only way to it,
Then so be it.


The words don't rhyme, the words don't sing. But I felt like writing it, so be it

11 comments:

CookieCrumbsInc. said...

:) Wow, girl. I didn't think you'd do well with poems but BY GOD you've proved me wrong!

Saru Singhal said...

Beautiful beyond words and very touchy. A soulful poem...:)

Anonymous said...

as long as words mean to you, who cares if they rhyme or not!

It's very well written... :)

Writing Bee said...

@Dinky: Thank you so much :)!!!

@Saru Di: I was so angry I just had to vent it out somewhere, and I found no better place than my very own personal space.

@TheBluntBlogger: Thank you :)

Kunal said...

A change of tone from last blog to this one...Quite a change.. :)

If he is yours..he will listen...to things you say and even to things you do not say .. :)

Red Handed said...

Hmmm... painful my love painful.
People change and forget to tell each other. But life moves on and you carry the burden to memories, some good some ugly.

Loved this!

Writing Bee said...

@Kunal: Yes, a complete transformation I should say!! And that is a lovely way to conclude it with. Let's see if he listens!!

@Red: Thank you. And yes, painful it is!Very!

Saru Singhal said...

Even I do that Deepthi, my recent poem is a product of venting...:)

Writing Bee said...

@saru Di: I am glad I am not the only one!! :P

Vyankatesh said...

Thoughtful poem.

Writing Bee said...

@Vyankatesh: Thank you very much