I write this on behalf of the entire woman population. You can show me examples of women who would disagree, but I am sure, deep inside all of them agree to this.
You assume and believe that you are the King of all. But are you the master of any one? You believe you have done enough and more of work at office that your attention, love and care is not called for at home. You get annoyed and irritated when your wife, mother, daughter or son for that matter, come and pile you up with the day’s worries and tensions.
Have you ever wondered and thought how it would be to wake up early enough to wake up all of the others at home, including you, make breakfast for the entire family, dress up your kids for school, give your tie that ‘special’ touch and kiss you off to work, clean the house, make lunch, wash and iron the clothes and water the garden? Also, to bring back your kids from school, make snacks for them, make sure they do their homework, and in the process get all the curses from them for pulling them from their play time, and sit them down to study, scream at them during the entire process, have a smiling face, in spite of all this, when you return from home? Get dinner ready ‘in’ time to fulfill everyone’s hungry appetite, wash the dishes and lie down with an aching back and head. Oh and not to forget, fulfill your desires once in bed! And you say home makers do not have any work!
Not to forget the tension and work load a working woman has to go through, in addition to all this. Now would you call yourself the ‘most’ hard-working person in the house?
- What is it that makes you stare at a woman?
- Is it the beauty? Or is it just because they have a bloated chest that differentiates them from you? Did you stare at them, when you were fed by your mother as well?
- What makes you comment and sing dirty songs when you see a woman in sari?
- Why do you try peeping in through the last layer of pallu to see that tiny inch of flesh, which you could very well see if you took off your shirt?
- When you get back home to a loving mother, wife or sister, would you do the same to them as well? How would you feel if someone would blow a dirty amount of air towards your mother, sister, wife or daughter?
- Why is it that you can go around sleeping with as many girls as you want, and you are considered a hero and macho-man?
- At the same time when a woman does the same she is given a special name ‘prostitute’ and is considered a disgrace to the society. Why the difference?
- Why is it that there is a test to verify and confirm if a woman is a virgin or not, when you can have all the fun you want before or after marriage, and no one need to question your virginity?
- We all talk and preach about equality among the two genders. But where exactly is equality?
A woman could be caring, loving, and protective till the end of her life. But once, you aggravate her, she could be your worst nightmare for a lifetime. Or maybe even for more. She could be the most blessed asset or the worst curse for you.