Saturday, December 24, 2011

What a change Sirji...


So this is the cake I made for my Baby. He loved it, in fact he is eating it now as well. So did everyone else, but it was very hard. Don't know why.
Anyway I was hungry this morning, and I had a huge apple on one side, and the remaining bits of the cake on the other side. I kept turning my head to either sides, unable to decide on what exactly to eat, and finally decided, very reluctantly, on the apple.
A friend of mine keeps asking from when had I become so weight conscious, because I was probably the only girl at school, who still found pleasure in filling my stomach with chocolates, cakes and all the junk food possible. And exercise was like a relative I would never meet. But now... I don't know why. But I am fine with it. Or I think!!

12 comments:

Sonia said...

Yummy. This cake looks delicious.. Well, if I was given a chance to choose 1 in between dis cake and apple den definitely my choice wud b this yummy cake:-P Keep writing:)

Writing Bee said...

@MNET: Awww thank you so much dear :)

Viya ;) said...

OMGGGG!!! that looks deeelliiiciousss!!! :D :D what cake is it btw? ;) ...
man i'm literallyyyy droollinn now! :P

Destiny's child... said...

The cake looks good. I think the turning out to be hard thing has something to do with the mixing. A couple of years ago we tried baking a cake and it was yum but hard. So we cut it up like a cookie...

Red Handed said...

I WISH I GET CONSCIOUS..Man!! I HOG LIKE A PIG!
Cake luks yummmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Writing Bee said...

@Vi: It was a chocolate cake with butter icing :) :)

@Destiny's Child: Ya that is what even Amma and me thought it would be. We added an extra bit of flour without increasing the number of eggs. So I guess that was the problem. Thank you :)

@Red: Ha that's ok dear. I still hog like a pig :D

Miss H said...

Aww it looks so yummy! I'm sure my Paul would have eaten it all up!

Writing Bee said...

@Hazel: Hahaha thank you love :)!! You definitely have to make it for him then :)!!!

Confused Soul said...

that cake somehow looks too yummy.. but i cant eat it.. too much cake at my place.. :P

Btw merry xmas :)

Writing Bee said...

@Shreya: Haha yes, that is how it is when I am in India. Though here it is just one cake :P!! Merry Christmas to you too. Hope you had a great one :)!!

Jane Doe said...

For me it happened other way around. During school days i would happily give off my chocolates and ice creams to others. Now i don't even share with my fiancee forget giving off.

Blog walking here. Following right away. ;)

Writing Bee said...

@Jane Doe: Aww that's ok. If I get a chocolate or cake or any pastry for that matter, I wouldn't give it to anyone!!! Except my nephew maybe.. And my guy!! Ok maybe I would share them :P
Welcome :)